Thursday 26 January 2012

Distant Horizons

Although I haven't technically started studying yet. I have already committed myself to the second part of my degree. I have just been added to the A215 Creative Writing - Oct 2012 Starters Facebook group. I haven't found one yet for A200 History so I'm not actually committed to that one... YET!


While it's great that I will be able to chat with other people who will be sharing my future journey, it does mean there will be a lot more procrastinating to be done. I have noticed though, that several of the people doing A215 also happen to be currently doing AA100, so hopefully that will be where everyone's focus is for the time being.


So, what about all those extra tasks I need to do that I identified in my previous post? Well there's always tomorrow. After all, I have more Facebook posts to read...

3 comments:

  1. Hi John, just popped on over here from your facebook link. I've already completed AA100 (Oct 2010) and found it very interesting and great way back into learning. I'll be joining you on A215 in October though. I've enjoyed reading your posts, it's taken me back to those AA100 subjects :)

    Lots of luck on the course! Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I've just had a quick look at your blog - looks interesting but maybe when I have a bit more time to spare :-)

      Delete
    2. Ha! My blog has many (many) posts, but it's essentially a craft blog with family and village stuff thrown in, not a huge amount of OU stuff makes it onto there at the moment. That will change with the creative writing course though. I plan to have dedicated posts to the work we cover. I'm going to carry on reading your blog - it's great to read someone else's perspective on OU learning :)

      Delete