Thursday 26 January 2012

Backtracking

By the time I'd got myself sorted today, it was lunchtime. I sat down in the corner; turned on the laptop; clicked on Firefox; logged into my Student Homepage; clicked on the AA100 website... and then went to make a coffee.

After my coffee (and lunch... and CSI:New York on 5USA) I went back to the laptop and stared at the Study Planner. Even though I'd worked through the Study Companion and first three chapters, there was still a lot I hadn't done.


Now that I could see everything laid out in front of me, itemised week-by-week, it all seemed so much clearer... all I had left to do was to go back to the beginning and start again. Fortunately, I didn't need to do EVERYTHING again.


Just a few extra preparatory activities; an online activity about Christopher Marlowe; A few websites about Doctor Faustus; and an activity that might help me understand Cézanne's paintings. Well that's the next few days sorted. See you at the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment