Monday 27 February 2012

Over the first fence

On Sunday, I decided to go through my assignment for Cleopatra and Doctor Faustus. I was having a little trouble with both parts of the assignment for different reasons. With the Cleopatra part of my assignment, I had so much to say and so many ideas that I was finding it hard to condense this into less than 500 words without compromising on the quality of my argument. With Doctor Faustus, I was finding it hard to get above 400 words without waffling.


In the end, I managed to get the assignment completed in 475 and 455 words respectively. I sent it off this afternoon so that's it now, until I have to revisit again in a month's time for my second assignment (a reflective assignment and reworking of the first).


I've also finished working through Faraday (Chapter 4) and started on Stalin (Chapter 5) which puts me about three weeks in front on my studies...

No comments:

Post a Comment